The following General Terms and Conditions apply to room rental contracts between Marino Counselling and Psychotherapy and Organisations represented by individual therapists. They also apply to individual therapists regarded as self-employed.
This contract does not create a partnership agreement.
You do not have the authority to enter into contracts on behalf of Marino Counselling and Psychotherapy
It is forbidden to sublet the therapy room or use it for any other purpose other than that which has been agreed.
Guidelines established within Marino Counselling and Psychotherapy
- The Therapist has agreed with the Company to provide his/her services until this contract is determined in accordance with the provisions hereof.
- The therapy rooms must only be used during the hours that have been agreed and booked through the online booking system. Please double check that the booking has been made correctly as the Centre Manager cannot be responsible for any mistakes that are made.
- The Therapist will provide the Services at all times in a professional manner.
For the purpose of providing his/her services the Therapist agrees to attend at the Premises at such times and on such dates as are agreed in advance on such dates and such times if clients are scheduled. The Therapist shall not use the Centre or any rooms therein other than for such period as are so agreed in advance pursuant to the provisions hereof. Thereby the “Daily Room Planner” will accurately reflect room usage and indicate who is responsible for locking up each day. The attachment to this Agreement outlines the procedure for arranging additional hours.
- The Therapist shall have full and sole responsibility for the maintenance and safe keeping of any records he/she may keep and such records shall at all times remain the property of the Therapist.
- The Therapist shall ensure that client confidentiality is preserved at all times, in accordance with the Code or Ethics and Practice of the Professional Body whom the Therapist is accredited.
You are in charge of bringing your own equipment to the center and any equipment left in the building is done so at your own risk. Marino Counselling will accept no responsibility for personal or professional items left on the premises.
- You are responsible for the therapy room and its contents during your sessions. Any damage that occurs during this time must be brought to the attention of the Centre Manager and payment for the damage must be received within 14 days of billing.
- CCTV is installing in Marino Counselling and monitors the pubic access area to the corridors and consultation rooms. The centre has notices placed in clearly visible locations informing clients as well as additional information within the website. It is also the responsibility of each therapist to make their client aware of this within their contract for GDPR reasons. The retention of recording will be for a 30 day period and erased. The Data controller for Marino Counselling is Alan Oates. Contactable at email@example.com
- €50 is required for set up costs and a set of keys. If you lose the keys, a replacement set can be arranged at an extra cost. If you do not use the room over the period of a month, the keys will need to be returned unless alternative arrangements have been made between all parties.
- The therapy room must be left in a safe and tidy condition so that other therapists can use it immediately after you. This includes emptying the small tissue bins into the main bin in the kitchen. Cleaning products will be made available by Marino Counselling
- The Therapist shall ensure that he/she is at all times covered with adequate Professional Indemnity Insurance. The Therapist shall provide evidence of such insurance and payment of premium on renewal.
The Therapist must maintain the appropriate certification, qualifications, a current Garda Clearance check and up to date liability insurance.
- The Therapist hereby indemnities the Company from and against all actions, claims, damages, proceedings or awards howsoever arising in connection with the provision of the Services by the Therapist pursuant of this agreement.